Miromar Lakes is a spectacular, master-planned community. The club’s three miles of gorgeous sandy beaches encompass Lake Como's tranquil, fresh waters. Boating, paddle boarding, and fishing are only some of the recreational water sports available.
Miromar Lakes is an idyllic community that makes people feel like they are on vacation every day. An amazing 10,000-square-foot infinity pool overlooks the lake. Residents lounge by the pool as they sip cocktails and enjoy the resort-style amenities.
A fitness center, wellness spa, and tennis facility are a few more goodies for members. There is also an 18-hole championship golf course with stunning views of the lake and the surrounding lush greenery.
Would you like to find out more? The Guillette Group, highly skilled real estate professionals, has assembled this year’s market prices, trends, and forecasts for the Miromar Lakes’ real estate market. Check out the details below.
Miromar Lakes 2023 housing forecast:
- Miromar Lakes housing values are increasing. Homes in Miromar Lakes are increasing in value. Single-family houses went from a median price of $756,900 last year to $1,850,000 this year. The median price for condominiums and townhomes in Miromar Lakes was $792,500 last April, compared to $1,024,000 in 2023.
- Rates take a dip. Interest rates had a slight decline during the last week of April 2023. Nationally, for a 30-year fixed mortgage, the average percentage rate or APR was 6.85%. The rates have been on an up-and-down cycle hovering between 6% to 7% so far this year.
- Investors will continue to do well. Miromar Lakes has single-family homes, condominiums, townhomes, and apartments. There are 2,884 housing units in the community. Of those, 86.58% are owner-occupied, and 13.42% have renters. The number of renter-occupied units was down by 2.5% from last year. Despite that, many people will rent due to market forces, so investing in the area remains viable.
- There are fewer residents this year. Miromar Lakes has approximately 7,545 people, a 19.7% difference from the previous year.
Lee County housing market trends 2023:
- Lee County, Florida, is in a seller’s market. The median home price was $380,004 in April of 2023. That is up 13.4% from April of 2022.
- On average, houses sold in 16 days last April. This year, it took 40 days for a place to sell, a rise of 142.3%. This is good news for buyers. They will have more opportunities to bid on a home, and sellers may be more willing to negotiate.
- What were the impacts of Covid-19 on the Miromar Lakes real estate market? Covid-19 positively impacted sellers in Miromar Lakes and Florida as a whole. So many people decided to relocate, resulting in a boon in the real estate market. Houses sold quickly and at high prices. Homes are not selling as quickly today, but the prices have remained high.
Miromar Lakes median home prices
Tips for buying and selling in any market
Contact a real estate agent
One real estate group is here for you
Get ready to enter the Miromar Lakes real estate market
*Header photo courtesy of Miromar Lakes